Aug 10, 2009

Review Policy

If you are a author or publisher, and would like me to review your book you can email me at


coffeebooksandlaundry(at)gmail(dot)com

or

click the Contact Me link on the sidebar


A little info on Coffee Books and Laundry:

  • not a genre specific blog.  I love books too much to keep to one genre.
  • I have been blogging since April of 2009.
  • Mostly do reviews, but trying to expand with more author interviews, and guest posts.
  • Coffee Books and Laundry was mentioned in the New York Times on a piece about Kathryn Stockett's book The Help.


I will do my best to get your book read, and reviewed quickly. If you have a time frame you would like it up, please let me know. I do cross post reviews on Librarything.  I no longer rate books here, because they are too subjective, but I still rate them on Goodreads, and Librarything.  Receiving a book also does not guarantee I will post a review.  Sometimes a book just isn't for me, and I cannot complete it.  I DO NOT review books I don't finish.

What I read-Young Adult, Contemporary Fiction, Historical Fiction, Chick Lit, Memoirs, and some Thriller/Suspense.  Though I'm open to other genres.  Please feel free to email me about a book you think I might be interested in.

I accept ARC's/galley's and finished copies.  I recently received a Kindle so I'm now open to reviewing Ebooks only if they are in kindle format or PDF format.

I would also like to mention, that I'm honest in my reviews. I also will not sale any copies that are sent to me. If it's okay with you, I will give some away in contests, or trade them.

If you are an author and would like to be featured with an interview or a guest post please email me.  I would be honored to have you visit my blog. Giveaways are also very much welcomed.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!