May 28, 2010

Blogger Hop


This is my first Blogger Hop..YEAH! 
Blogger Hop is a weekly blog hop hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.  Just follow the link over to Crazy for Books and join in on the hop!  I'm looking forward to exploring all the great blogs out there.

Since this is my first time doing the hop, let me tell you a little about what goes on here at Coffee Books and Laundry.  Mostly what you will find here is reviews, I really don't participate in meme's, though I don't rule them out.  I review mostly contemporary Fiction and YA, but I read many genres, so I have a little of everything.  Occasionally, my DH joins in and does a review or two.  He actually just reviewed The Lost Symbol so check that out.  He's new to the reviewing thing, don't be too rough on him (he asked me to add that part).

I just finished reading Obsession, Deceit, and Really Dark Chocolate by Kyra Davis.  A review will be up soon on it.  I enjoyed so it will be a postive one. 
I also went book shopping tonight.  Visited Barnes and Noble, and Half Price Book Store, and came back with a total of 12 books.  HA...so much for my book buying ban! 


Everyone have a great Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks so nice! I love the art work.

    Any book about really dark chocolate sounds good to me! Hope you'll have a review soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!