Jul 18, 2010

Sunday Salon


The weeks are going by fast, and it's almost school shopping time.  Definitely not looking forward to tackling the malls, but I'll think about that another day.  It's still officially off-season in Casa Vasquez, and we are reading, reading, reading!  I wrote a post in the start of summer about how I wanted to get a classic in this summer..um yeah, haven't started that yet.  If for some reason I don't get to it this summer than I will this winter. 

This week I finished these 4 books:

The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
Bird in Hand by Christina Kline
Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
and
The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper

They were all great books, so it definitely was a good reading week.  I'm starting to feel like I am getting behind on reviews, so I'll be doing some mini reviews.    Keep on the lookout for those. 

Also, because I think you might enjoy it as much as I did,
Steph @ Steph Su Reads wrote a great post this week.  Changing Reading Habits 

I could totally relate to it.

Everyone have a great Sunday and week ahead





Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!