END OF THE LINE MEME
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
around the 21-22 hour.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I really enjoyed The Weight of Silence, and Just Listen
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
If it ain't broken, don't fix it!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Everything worked out great!
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
The Weight of Silence, Just Listen, Into the Wild, Sonata for Miriam
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
The Weight of Silence
8. Which did you enjoy least?
Into the Wild, though it was still good. I just got lucky and picked winners!
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
Was not a cheerleader, but I do want to say they did A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
This was my 3rd read a thon, and I will definitely be doing more. I'm starting to get comfortable with my routine for it, so i'll probably start branching out soon hosting a challenge or being a cheerleader.
My goal this read a thon was to finish at least 3 books, and I'm happy to say I surpassed my goal completing four books. I'm also super happy that I chilled out on snacks. During April's read a thon I consumed more snacks than books, and felt sick the next day.
I also want to give a shout out to the cheerleaders. You all did a SUPER job, and really help to motivate!! Everytime I took a break and logged on, I went straight to read ya'lls cheers! THANKS!!!!
TOTAL TIME READING: