A weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Muse Mondays ask you to muse about one of the following each week...
- Describe one of your reading habits.
- Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
- What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
- Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your fire up? Share it with us!
- Tell us what you're reading right now - what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren't) enjoying it.
- Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books - let's hear it, then!
I'm currently reading A Dual Inheritance by Joanna Hershon. I got this from Netgalley for review. I'm about 20 percent in and it's slow moving, I'm not into it yet. Right now the author is setting up the characters, and I'm not finding them relatable. A Dual Inheritance comes out tomorrow, hopefully I can get it read by the end of this week.