May 11, 2015

Currently Reading

Audio


Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

Genre:  Young Adult

I understand that the aimed age for this is teens, so I completely forgive it for making me roll my eyes, finding it all silly.  I'm over 60% into the audio, I am not giving up....i'm in too deep.  
This Sloan character..ugh.

-------

Paperback

The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood

Genre: Literary Fiction, Historical  Fiction, Mystery

Only 60 pages into this, but I am loving it already.  Figuring out the whole "novel within a novel" part of The Blind Assassin took a couple pages more than I wanted, but I am smooth sailing now.  

-----

Ebook


I Love You More by Jennifer Murphy

Genre:  Mystery

Not far in, but enjoying the writing style.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!