Apr 25, 2010

Sunday Salon


This week was a great reading week for me because i've been layed up for the past couple of days due to a knee injury.  I've been on a workout frenzy for the past month or so, and really kicked up my workouts by adding some running, and now I have runner's knee.  HA..who would of thought.  Not moving around so much just meant more time to read, which was nice. 

What I read this week

The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe
and
Oblivion Road by Alex McAulay

Both were new authors to me, and I will definitely be reading more of them.  My reviews of both should be up soon.  I'm also thinking of doing a giveaway for my paperback copy of The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane.  

I also got a bunch of books in the mail this week, and I can't wait to read them.




Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry Trilogy, #2)Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry Trilogy, #1)Leaving Paradise (Leaving Paradise, #1)



Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark SideMemoirs of a Teenage AmnesiacRevealers



The Sweethearts' Knitting ClubHouse Rules




Right now I have a contest going for Mommywood by Tori Spelling.  Just leave a comment to enter.  The contest ends May 5.

Next  Saturday I'll be in San Antonio for the George Strait/Reba concert..YEAH!  I'll be back Sunday afternoon, and I'll be posting some pictures. 

Hope everyone has wonderful week ahead.







3 comments:

  1. I love excuses to read more. ;) I've been meaning to read House Rules... I need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!