Feb 10, 2012

Mini Review: I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: Six's Legacy by Pittacus Lore


I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: Six's Legacy (Lorien Legacies, #0.5)

I Am Number Four:  The Lost Files:  Six's Legacy
Author:  Pittacus Lore
Publisher:  HarperCollins
Publication Date:  July 26th 2011

From Goodreads:

Number Six- When John meets her in I Am Number Four she's strong, powerful, and ready to fight.  But who is she?  Where has she been living?  How has she been training?  When did she develop her legacies?  And how does she know so much about the Mogadorians?

In I am Number Four:  The Lost Files:  Six's Legacy, discover the story behind Six.  Before Paradise, Ohio, before John Smith, Six was traveling through West Texas with her Cepan, Katarina.  What happened there would change Six forever...

---------------

Like most who love the Lorien Legacies series, we wondered about Six.  How did she become such a bad ass?  What's her story?  In The Lost Files:  Six's Legacy we get Six's story. I thought it was good.  It could have easily been a full book but I quite liked it condensed into a novella.  I can easily see why she has so much hatred for the Mogadorians, and why she is so ruthless when it comes to killing them.  I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!