A weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Muse Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week...
- Describe one of your reading habits.
- Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those books(s).
- What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
- Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your fire up? Share it with us!
- Tell us what you're reading right now - what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren't) enjoying it.
- Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books - let's hear it, then!
The book I am most wanting right now, and actually have been for awhile is Everybody Was So Young by Amanda Vaill. After reading the Paris Wife by Paula McLain, I was intrigued by Gerald and Sara Murphy and wanted to know more about them. Really i'm just gaga over the 1920's and the literary scene in Paris. Gerald and Sara came from money and were the center of the literary/artist scene in Paris. They threw so many parties and get-togethers, just imagine the stories these two could have told. I recently read Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald and again they were everywhere in the book. I've had it in my Amazon shopping cart for awhile, it's not even expensive, I don't know why I haven't bought it yet.