Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish
This week's Top Ten is :
Top Ten Books I'd Recommend to Someone Who Doesn't Read Chick Lit.
1. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Men I've Dated by Shane Bolks
2. A Girl Like You by Gemma Burgess
3. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
4. You Don't Have To Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning
5. Sophie Katz Series by Kyra Davis
There are 5 books in this series
6. Rumor Has It by Jill Mansell
7. Notes From the Backseat by Jody Gehrman
8. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
9. Queen of Babble Trilogy by Meg Cabot
10. Accidental It Girl by Libby Street
I also have to add anything by Melissa Nathan.