Apr 14, 2011

I Am Ozzy- Ozzy Osbourne


I Am Ozzy
Authors:  Ozzy Osbourne, Chris Ayres
Genre:  Memoir
Publisher:  Grand Central Publishing
Date Published:  January 25th 2010



I don't think there is many people out there who don't know who Ozzy Osbourne is even if they aren't a fan of his music.  Maybe you know who him by the man who bit the head off a bat, or by the man who took a wee on the Alamo, though, he's probably most universally known by the MTV show "The Osbournes", the show that gave us a look into the life of Ozzy and his family. Ozzy Osbourne has definitely left his mark.

I am Ozzy kept me entertained from the beginning to end.  He has led a life full of drugs, rock n roll and crazy antics.  I found him very interesting, and though some of his antics were mean, or crazy he shows remorse or is plain appalled at the things he's done.

I wonder how the man is still standing considering the amount of poisonous crap he put into himself.  The man has had so many overdoses it's incredible he's alive.  The best thing about I am Ozzy is how freaking hilarious he is.  His book is one of the funniest memoirs I have ever read.

Reading I am Ozzy equal a good time.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I would have never thought! LOL Now I am interested! Thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!