Jul 22, 2011

Mini Review: I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore



I am Number Four
Author:  Pittacus Lore
Publisher:  HarperCollins
Date Published:  August 3rd 2010


From Goodreads:

In the beginning they were a group of nine. Nine aliens who left their home planet of Lorien when it fell under attack by the evil Mogadorian. Nine aliens who scattered on Earth. Nine aliens who look like ordinary teenagers living ordinary lives, but who have extraordinary, paranormal skills. Nine aliens who might be sitting next to you now. 

The Nine had to separate and go into hiding. The Mogadorian caught Number One in Malaysia, Number Two in England, and Number Three in Kenya. All of them were killed. John Smith, of Paradise, Ohio, is Number Four. He knows that he is next.

 -----------------

I am Number Four belongs with the select few that have been great enough to capture my attention that I do nothing else but read until the last page.  Yep, I finished this in one day and was jealous of those already reading or had read The Power of Six, the sequel.   I love the relationships in this book with the exception of Four and Sarah.  I thought they were just okay, nothing sizzlin there for me.  Now Four and Henri's was endearing and captured my attention.  The plot line is interesting and entertaining, and action is kick ass.  A definite must read!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!