Not necessarily published in 2011.
My 5 star reads this year.
1. One Day by David Nicholls
My favorite favorite book of 2011.
2. The Tea Rose by Jennifer Donnelly
Loved the determination of the MC.
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Great YA contemporary.
4. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
Inspirational and heartbreaking.
5. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Just as good as everyone says.
6. You Don't Have to Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning
Great chick lit.
7. Rules of Civility by Amor Towles
Loved that setting, and characters.
8. A Girl Like You by Gemma Burgess
Witty and fun. The best chick lit book I've read in awhile.
9. The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan
Genius concept, and it worked fabulously.