Apr 22, 2009

The Biggest Paperback Loser Challenge.

I joined a contest on PBS, The Biggest Paperback Loser Challenge, the goal is to lower your TBR. Instead of counting books or pages we are counting weight. It's a challenge, but I'm determined to make more shelf room, and it's helping with my own goals I've made for myself.
So anyways I've been on a reading frenzy lately, and I thought I would take a little break from the reading and do some reviews for the books I recently finished. I've been trying to grab books that have been on my shelf for a long time, and been pleasantly surprised at how good they are. I've been reading mostly fluff, but I notice most of my older books are chick lit. I guess my reading taste have matured alittle, since I tend to read more contemporary fiction now, with fluff inbetween. Of course, I can never not read chick lit, I still love reading about single, confused twenty or thirty somethings trying to live life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!