May 16, 2010

Sunday Salon







It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted a Sunday Salon, sadly though, I don't have much to report on.  I've been hearing so much about BEA, and darn it, I wish I was going.  I can't wait to read everyone's posts about it. It sounds like it's going to be a blast.  Not only all the authors and books you all are going to learn about but you all get to meet each other.  : (  I wanna hang out with ya'll!  Oh well...hopefully next time.


As I mentioned in my last Sunday Salon, me and the hubby went to the George/Reba concert in San Antonio.  Had so much fun.  I love King George, and Reba.


I'm happy to post that my sons relay team at playday won 1st place.  My son ran the third leg and took over 1st place to help his team take the win.



Showing his guns right after the win!


Okay, now on with the books..lol

I'm currently behind on my reviews, and I hate that, so I will be doing some mini-reviews.  Gotta love those mini reviews...they get me right back on track.

I also have a review of The Lies We Told by Diane Chamberlain coming up soon.  I loved this book, but I expected nothing less from Diane Chamberlain.  She is an awesome writer.  As for the review of The Lost Symbol, that's the DH fault.  He is suppose to review that for me, and he hasn't got around to doing it yet.  I think it's time for me to start nagging....hey, he said he would do it, now he has to put up!

I'm currently reading The Mark by Jen Nadol.  It's good so far, and it's short.  I should be finished by today.  After that I really need to focus on the Sophie Katz series by Kyra Davis.  I have the 5th book Vows, Vendettas, and a Little Black Dress to review, and I haven't read book 2, 3, or 4.  Luckily, I have all of them in my TBR, and they are quick reads.  So I'll be busy reading, reading, reading.  FUN!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday, and week ahead.

4 comments:

  1. You saw George and Reba? I'm green with envy. I love them both! I've never seen Reba in concert and the last time I saw George was right after Pure Country came out. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a blast at the concert! I read The Mark too and really liked it! Looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your son! =)

    I have The Lies We Told to review also... I've never read a book by her but I've heard great things! Glad to hear it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome, you saw Reba live! I'm from Serbia and she's not very popular for her music here, though most people like her TV show.

    And I can't wait for you to review The Last Symbol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!