Jun 8, 2010

I got an award!



I received this award from Kritters Ramblings. Thanks! I advice everyone to check out her blog, it's really great.

The  Rules:

When you receive this award, you must share seven things about yourself and then pass it on to 15 blogs you have recently discovered that you enjoy!


Seven things about myself:

1.  I love music.  I listen to almost everything, and have to blare it up loud while cleaning, and cooking.

2.  I drink coffee like I should drink water.

3.  I absolutely hate, and I mean hate doing laundry.  Sadly, my day consist of loads and loads of laundry.

4.  I kill plants, not intentionally.  What am I doing wrong?

5.  I have killer dance moves.  Seriously, you don't want to dance with me, because I'll put you to shame.

6.  My favorite form of excersing is going at it with the punching bag with my pink boxing gloves.

7.  I tend to wait on reading books I really want to read.  I don't know why I torture myself this way.  I do it with food, too.  I save the best for last.

Now to passing on the award..

These are all blogs I recently discovered that I love:





8 comments:

  1. You and I feel the same way about laundry! Its the bane of my existence.

    Thanks for the award!

    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! I have pink boxing gloves, too, and LOVE punching my kickboxing bag too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! And thanks for passing it along to me! I don't drink coffee, but I do drink way too much tea! And I sometimes wait on reading books I've been lusting after. I'm not sure why, so please let me know if you ever figure out why we torture ourselves this way! *L*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Award!!! Its always great to receive one!!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award :) PS If it makes you feel better, I kill plants too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argh! I am such a plant-killer. There's nothing like a withered geranium on your window to make you feel like a failure! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow thanks so much for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award! I'm a TOTAL coffee-nut too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!