Oct 24, 2010

Sunday Salon




I haven't done a Sunday Salon in quite awhile, thought it was about time to get back to it.

This reading week was not a great one, I think I'm going through a reading block.  I need a really awesome book to get me out of my funk.  Still, this week I finished You Had Me at Halo by Amanda Ashby.  I'm currently reading The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters, and it's good so far but I'm only about 25 pages in, so basically the story hasn't begun rolling yet.  It will probably take me all week, it's pretty big. 

Part of the reason why i've been distracted from reading is AMC's Fear Fest.  They've been giving some awesome scary movies.  I actually just pulled away from the TV for a little to make this post, then I'll be heading back to couch with some popcorn.  I love Halloween! 


Have a great Sunday and week ahead!









Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!