A weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.
This week's Top Ten:
Top Ten Books I'd Play Hooky With
1. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
A book that seems like I'd have to devote some major time with, plus it seems epic.
2. 11/23/63 by Stephen King
A chunkster about time travel...o'yeah!
3. Eon by alison Goodman
4. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
5. The Neverending Story by Michael Ende
6. The Knife of Letting Go by Patrick Ness
7. World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks
8. As many John Green books I can that I haven't read
9. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
10. 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami