May 1, 2012

April Wrap-Up



This month I read a total of 8 books.

Deadline by Chris Crutcher Review
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks  Review
Mob Daughter by Karen Gravano  Review
Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers  Review
Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf  Review
The Overnight Socialite by Bridie Clark  Review
I Love the 80s by Megan Crane  Review
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn  Review

-------------------------------------

April Favorite:

Dark Places by Gillian Flynn

Dark Places

--------------------------------------------------

April Miss:

The Overnight Socialite by Bridie Clark

The Overnight Socialite: A Novel

----------------------------------------------

My TBR for May will be up tomorrow. This month I decided I will be reading only Adult books and they must already be on my shelves.  

I'm also participating in 

Page Count Contest

Page Count Contest 
hosted by Reading Angel

If your interested, go check it out to see what it's all about.
I believe you have until Thursday to sign up.




1 comment:

  1. I really want to read Dark Places and I've heard amazing things about her new one, Gone Girl. I'm trying to persuade someone to send me a galley!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!