Nov 8, 2009

Sunday Salon




This week has been kind of slow in the reading department for me. I just didn't find much time to really sit down, and read.  I manage to read three books, though two were short YA books.  I've been reading quite a bit of YA lately, honestly, I think my daughter has a lot to do with that.  Though i've been surprised how much i'm enjoying them.  My daughter's reading has picked up, and either she'll read something and ask me to read it, so we can discuss, or I'll read it first to see if it's appropriate for her. 

I'm currently reading 600 Hours of Edward by Craig Lancaster, and I'm really enjoying it.  It's about the life of a 39 yr old man who has Asperger's Syndrome.  I should probably be done with it by tomorrow.  Keep in the lookout for the review. 

I have to make a shout out to my Texas Longhorns!  They were on fire yesterday.

Have a great Sunday, and week ahead!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!