Dec 4, 2009

The Naughty List by Suzanne Young


The Naughty List (The Naughty List, #1)

The Naughty List by Suzanne Young

From Goodreads-

As if being a purrfect cheerleader isn’t enough responsibility!



Tessa Crimson’s the sweet and spunky leader of the SOS (Society of Smitten Kittens), a cheer squad–turned–spy society dedicated to bringing dastardly boyfriends to justice, one cheater at a time. Boyfriend-busting wouldn’t be so bad . . . except that so far, every suspect on the Naughty List has been proven 100% guilty!


When Tessa’s own boyfriend shows up on the List, she turns her sleuthing skills on him. Is Aiden just as naughty as all the rest, or will Tessa’s sneaky ways end in catastrophe?


The Naughty List. Is your boyfriend on it?



The Naughty List is a quick, cute read. Tessa is Head Cheerleader, and leader of the SOS, a secret spy group that investigates possible cheaters. She is in a two year relationship with her Basketball player boyfriend, Aiden, but when suspicions arise concerning Aiden, Tessa's life becomes more than she can handle.


The Naughty List had a neat concept with the whole spy organization, but it was too bubble gum for me to say it was a great read. Tessa's personality was to sunshine, and rainbows, and I couldn't get into her character. I did like Aiden and Tessa relationship though, it seemed real. I thought the cases, and what lengths they would go to for the info was interesting.

I also loved to hate Christian and Chloe, there characters added a whole other dimension to the story. There manipulations gave The Naughty List Cruel Intentions feel. Christian was alittle scary for awhile there, he was in total stalker mode.

I do have to mention something that was majorly annoying to me. What was up with the whole "Strawberry Smoothie" stuff? I know she used sayings like that instead of cursing, but again to bubble gum for me.

All in all, I liked it, but I'm definitely not raving about it. I would be interested in reading the second book to find out what's going on.



Rating: 3.5/5

Around the World Tours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!