May 29, 2011

Sunday Salon



In the midst of a bunch of "I'm bored's" and "There is nothing to do's" I've decided to add two guest reviewers over the summer.  My 13 yr. old daughter Jaci will be reviewing  YA books, and I am going to add a special summer feature for my son, Alec. Don't know what to call it yet but he will be writing mini reviews for MG books.  They both seem excited to do it, and I think it will be fun to do together.  Hopefully this can become a yearly summer thing.  

Sadly, this year I wasn't able to make it to BEA but i'm loving all the posts with pics coming in, and I will admit to book envy.  BEA had so many great books available.  I'm dying to read Shut Out by Kody Keplinger.  I loved her debut book, The D.U.F.F.

What we're reading:

Melissa:  The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen

Jaci:  The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch

Alec:  Measle and the Mallockee by Ian Ogilvy, Chris Mould

Hope everyone has a great Sunday and week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!