Jul 10, 2011

Why the hell not? ~~ Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

I decided to join in on the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon being hosted by Lori at Pure Imagination, Candace at Candace's Book Blog, and Angela at Reading Angel.

I don't have any plans this week, and to be honest I could use the relaxation.  Three days of nothing but reading sounds fabulous.  

Here are the books I am hoping to read:

Clean by Amy Reed
Craving Perfect by Liz Fichera
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Backseat Saints by Joshilyn Jackson
Countdown to Love by Julie Ford
Firespell by Chloe Neill


We'll see how many of these I can read or if I end up changing my mind and reading different books.  


Have you joined in?  What's on your reading list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!