Oct 11, 2009

Mini Reviews

Wish- Melina Gerosa Bellows



A good story about a girl, Bella, trying to find herself, and at the same time connect to her autistic brother. I thought it was funny, and heartwarming.
I liked Bella, and her character flaws. Through the book you can see her transformation, and her relationship with her brother growing.


Rating: 4/5



Book Description








Songbird- Walter Zacharius



I've read several books, fiction, and nonfiction, about the Holocaust, and this was not up to par with most. The first half was pretty good, but then it just fell apart for me. The story got confusing, and bad. There are so many great books out there, that I wouldn't recommend you waste your time on something that fell short.

Rating- 1.5/5


Book Description









Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover- Ally Carter


This is Bk 3 of the Gallagher Girls series. After a failed kidnapping attempt on Macey, the girls are on high alert, and trying to find out who's behind it. It was a good read, but it took me awhile to get through. I think I might be getting tired of the series. I find myself more interested in what's going on with Zach, and he's left dangling out of reach. I would really like to see the girls mature more, also.

Rating: 3/5


Book Description

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!