Oct 4, 2009

Sunday Salon














This week has been a book frenzy week. I went through my TBR shelves and noticed so many books I'm no longer interested in reading. I've had some of these since 2006-2007, so I figured it was time to let them go. It was hard to get rid of these books, even knowing I'd probably not read them. I ended up posting 46 books on PBS, on the bright side, I sent out 24 books and now have credits to spend on books I definitely know I will read. I still have SO MANY books left, but I feel good about what little I've done.







Books Read-This week I read 6 books. Four of them are for swaps i'm in. I had two favorites this week, Sarah's Key, and The Boyfriend List. Two completely different books, but both great.






Abandoned Books- I abandoned one book, What Would Emma Do?- Eileen Cook. I was just bored with this YA book, after reading The Boyfriend List, it was hard to get into this one.








Currently Reading- I'm currently reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett. So far it is a awesome book. I'm really loving it.





Have a great Sunday, and week ahead!




3 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I found your blog through TakeMeAway. It's lovely! I too can't live without coffee and books. i could do without laundry but true true my family could NOT.

    Michelle
    Red Headed Book Child

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want to read The Help so bad!! I got 15 pages in and had to return to the library. That one is on my to-buy list.

    And whoa, I've NEVER had that many credits at once on PBS, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle- Thanks for stopping by. Don't you hate laundry. LOL!

    Jenny- The Help really is great, I've been reading it all day today, taking breaks here and there. I don't want to finish it to fast. It's that good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!