Oct 9, 2009

Texas vs. Colorado (College Football)


My family and I are huge Longhorn fans, and I was able to snag two tickets to the Texas -Colorado game for my husband's birthday. My husband and I will be leaving tonight to Austin, I'm so excited. We have never been to a Texas game. We as a family are huge sports fans. We go every year to a couple of Spurs games, even one game 7 NBA playoff game, and we've been to some NFL games, but this will be our first College Football game.


Hook'em Horns!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa,
    Congrats on getting your tickets. Happy birthday to your hubby. Hope they win the game. I have finished my October book for the 1001 Books Challenge. You can see my review over at my place, A View of My Life. Have a great day!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I am an alum of FSU and do bleed garnet and gold NO MATTER how we are doing because I am loyal, my son lives in Austin so we love Texas..have a GREAT time...you will have a blast and Austin is a wonderful, fun city...HOOK 'EM HORNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!