Jul 11, 2009

Ever Rising TBR Count


Right now I have 350+ books in my TBR and it's rising. I just went to my local bookstore today and bought 5 more books. Why? Honestly, why do I need more books? Obviously I'm not going to run out. I have a WL of 153 books right now on PBS (paperbackswap.com), and I've decided i'm only going to order those and that's it. No more buying books period. I've said this numerous times before, but never actually did it. This time I'm keeping my word. I've already closed my bookmooch account so that's a good start.

Every week on Sunday I'll list a total of 5 books that I must try to finish. I will mark off as I go, and if any books are left from that week I will move them up to the following week. Let's see if I can get that TBR down...for good.

Book list for this week.

1. The Double Bind- Chris Bohjalian
2. Case Histories- Kate Atkinson
3. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You- Ally Carter
4. Prairie Tale- Melissa Gilbert
5. Almost Single- Advaita Kala

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!