Jul 31, 2009

Verification fixed on comments.

It seems that people were having a problem with commenting. I fixed it! I'm actually so proud of myself, I'm really not that savvy when it comes to computers, and all that kinda stuff. Also, please stop and pause to take in the font change. I had no idea where to begin with changing it. Going to Fonts, and Color was not helping. I had to actually change up the template. Have you seen the &*$$(*#$%() stuff that's in the template box. I just took a deep breath and starting deleting parts and adding parts, and for a while there my blog lost some color. LOL! But I did it, I did it (picturing myself in full Dora Costume)!

So please enjoy my comic sans, I think it has a little more pizzazz than the other people's comic sans, but than don't we all think are kids are extra cuter than other kids.

The cheese is calling me.
(its nacho night).

JJAMELI

3 comments:

  1. LOL, your comic sans looks good. But I have to admit I don't remember what it looked like before. Great job on fixing the comments though! I don't think I would have known where to start. Off to leave the other two comments I tried to leave today, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! You are so funny! I for one am very glad you were able to figure it out! Hopefully I'm going to win your giveaway for Prairie Tale!!! Blog looks good! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi !.
    might , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you need
    The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
    Do you want to become a happy investor?
    That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

    I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
    I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
    It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ejejocyp.ibnsites.com/rosiwur.html
    and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!