Aug 9, 2009

Books to Movies


There's a couple of books to movies coming out soon, and since I'm one that must read the book before watching the movie, I assume others are the same.

I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell- Tucker Max
Movie Trailer Coming out 9/25

Shutter Island- Dennis Lehane
Movie Trailer Coming out 10/2

The Road- Cormac McCarthy
Movie Trailer Coming out 10/16

Where The Wild Things Are - Maurice Sendak
Movie Trailer Coming out 10/16

Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant- Darren Shan
Movie Trailer Coming out 10/23

Whip It (adaption of Derby Girl by Shauna Cross)
Movie Trailer Coming out 10/9

Precious (based on the Novel Push by Sapphire)
Movie Trailer Coming out 11/06

New Moon- Stephanie Meyer
Movie Trailer Coming out 11/20

The Blind Side- Michael Lewis
Movie Trailer Coming out 11/20

The Lovely Bones- Alice Sebold
Movie Trailer Coming out 12/11


I'm looking forward to Shutter Island, not only did I love the book, but Leonardo Dicaprio is in it.
The Blind Side looks good also, one that my husband would go and watch with me.

Which one looks good to you?

2 comments:

  1. I saw a preview for Precious when we were at the theater yesterday and it looks really good. Whip It looks good too, but I haven't read either of those books.

    I've heard great things about Shutter Island! I should try to read it first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the book Shutter Island. With the movie coming out I almost want to pick it up again and read it. It has been years since I read that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!