Sep 1, 2009

Obsessing over Dirty Dancing

I've been obsessing with the movie Dirty Dancing lately, maybe its because I've been burnt out on reading, but I've watched this movie 3 times since Saturday night. This movie is one of my all time faves. When you know every word in a movie by heart, you know you have a problem.




























I wish there was a book out there that had a similiar feel to it. Does anybody know of any? I'm desperate to find something that will really draw me in, and right now the only thing i'm not tired of is Dirty Dancing. LOL!






Again if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. 3 times!! LOl... I understand though. Dirty Dancing is great! I can't think of a book off the top of my head...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!