Sep 20, 2009

Sunday Salon






Books I read- This week I read two books, Evil at Heart by Chelsea Cain, and After You by Julie Buxbaum.
My favorite was Evil at Heart by Chelsea Cain.










Books checked out or bought- I picked up Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner, and No Time to Wave Goodbye by Jacquelyn Mitchard from the library this week. I controlled myself this week and didn't buy any books.

Abandoned books- I abandoned one book this week, Wish Club- Kim Strickland. I only made it to around the 50 page mark. I just couldn't get intothe story, or any of the characters. I'm not sure if I really gave it a fair shot, but once the women chanted for a dog, I just couldn't anymore.

Currently Reading- Right now I'm reading Best Friends Forever, and I'm not sure what I'll pick up next. I need to read some books for a couple of swaps I'm in, plus I have a ARC that needs to be read for review, and I still have to read my September pick for my 1001 Books Challenge.

Have a great Sunday, and week ahead!

1 comment:

  1. I have to read my 1001 book too... I will not fail 2 months in a row, lol!!

    I have only read one book by Jennifer Weiner and that was AGES ago. I have been thinking about picking her books back up. Really worth it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!