Nov 30, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday




A weekly meme hosted at The Broke and the Bookish

This will be the first I ever participate in this meme, but I really enjoy reading what everyone's top ten is so I figure why not join in.

This week's top ten is

Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Be Best Friends With

1. Bridget Jones from Bridget Jone's Diary
I love Bridget Jones, she's quirky, funny, and oh the trouble she gets herself into.

2.  Benny Hogan from Circle of Friends
This was the first book I read that I fell in love with, Benny was the main reason.  She reminded me of myself.

3.  Dexter from This Lullaby
I just finished this Sarah Dessen book, and I loved Dexter.  He is fun, spontaneous, and such a free-spirit.

4.  Sophie Katz from The Sophie Katz Series
She's hilarious, and my life would always be an adventure with her as my sidekick.

5.  Marianne from Sense and Sensibility
She seemed like a optimistic, and I love hanging out with people like that.  I'm so cynical.

6.  Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City
Come on she's Carrie Bradshaw..enough said, plus we have a shared love of all things fashion.

7.  Lisbeth Salander from the Millennium series
I would just feel like a bad ass having her as my best friend.

8.  Georgia Nicholson from the Confessions of Georgia Nicholson Series
What can say I like drama, and fabulosity.

9.  Frankie Landau-Banks from The Disruptable History of Frankie Landau Banks
The mischief, and mayhem we would cause.

10.  Forney from Where the Heart Is
Need someone stable to keep me grounded.  What a sweet man.


As you can tell I need chaos in my life, and fun times.  Honestly ask my two best friends (which I've had since grade school), our parents, and now husbands say the three of us together equal trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!