Dec 30, 2010

Mini Reviews

I went old school with these.  I decided to read books that I've had in my TBR for years.  Crazy to think I'm sitting on books from 2004.


Match Me If You Can (Chicago Stars, #6)


Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Date Published:  September 1st 2006

This is the only book I’ve read in the Chicago Stars series by Susan Elizabeth Phillips.  I normally don’t read her books, but I made an exception for Match Me If You Can because I’ve heard so many great things about it.  I was amazed how into the story I was..I read it in one day, and in fact, kicked everybody out of the house to read it peacefully with no interruptions.  Annabel and Heath are cute, funny and giggle worthy.

---------



Starting From Square Two (Red Dress Ink)

Starting From Square Two by Caren Lissner
Date Published:  March 1st 2004

Starting From Square Two was an okay read. The story is about a young widow, Gert, who is pushed back into the dating scene by her friends.  It was predictable which kind of made it tedious to finish but thanks to the Out With a Bang readathon I knocked it out with record time.  It kinda of reminded me why I stopped reading chick lit so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!