Dec 29, 2010

Out With a Bang

 
So I planned to read as much as I can the last couple of days left in 2010 anyways, so I figure I'll join in on the readathon.  I'm 4 books away from the 100 books read mark, and I'm determine to reach it.
 
 
Out With A Bang readathon is being hosted by The Bookish Type.  If your interested in joining in go here.
 
 
I'm just going to pick up whatever sounds interesting for this readathon, though I will start off with finishing The True Story of Hansel and Gretel.
 
 
Snuggie--Check
Comfy reading area (Oversized recliner)--Check
Cold Dr. Pepper--Check
Laptop--Check
Food--Check
 
Let's do this!
 
--------------------
 
Update 1:
Finished True Story of Hansel and Gretel
Update 2:
Finished Starting from Square Two

Readathon Wrap Up

Okay, not so great this readathon round.  I just finished 2 books, but hey I'll take it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!