Dec 14, 2010

One for the Money & Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich (Mini- Reviews)

One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1)


One for the Money
Author:  Janet Evanovich


I was one of the few who hadn’t read any books from Janet Evanovich, to remedy that I decided to give the Stephanie Plum series a chance.  I know that the Stephanie Plum character is a beloved character to many.  I’ve read about the whole Ranger/Joe Morelli/Stephanie triangle. there wasn’t any of that in book 1, and I guess I was expecting that right off the bat.  In fact, Ranger is not much in this book at all. I don't really get a sense of who Ranger is.  I did like it though, I immediately picked up book 2 after reading this one.

--------------------------


Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, #2)

Two for the Dough
Author:  Janet Evanovich

Book two of the Stephanie Series was a little bit more slow for me.  Again it was alright, but I was expecting more.  Where the hell is Ranger?  Not much of him in this one either.  Hmmm, I going to have to continue I guess to get to the meaty, really great stuff.  For now though I’ve stopped with book two.  I will eventually get back into the life of Stephanie Plum, bounty hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!