Mar 11, 2011

Love at First Click - Elizabeth Chandler



Love At First Click
Author:  Elizabeth Chandler
Publisher:  HarperTeen
Genre:  Young Adult
Date Published:  March 31st 2009


From Goodreads:

I could no longer deny what the heat in my cheeks meant when I was around Flynn. I was falling for my sister's boyfriend.



There's just something about Flynn. Yes, he's a tall, unbelievably gorgeous, dark-haired football player, but . . . he's also sweet and nice and super easy to talk to. It's lucky I'm the photographer for the school paper, because my camera likes Flynn almost as much as I do. Unfortunately for me, so does my sister, and there's no way I can nab Flynn with her in the picture...


Girl code without a doubt flies right out of Love at First Click.  So "Girl Code" has a basic rule, never go after your friends boyfriend moreless your sister's, but honestly in this case I was all for breaking code. 

Hayley is a very likeable character, and her sister, to put it bluntly is a biatch.  Hayley is the school photographer to spends most of her time behind a lens.  She much rather be behind the scenes than to be smack dab in the middle of it all like her sister, she's comfortable that way, but when her crush becomes her sister's boyfriend what is a girl to do?

Flynn is definitely crush worthy!
Love at First Click is pure fun fluff, and a quick read.  You'll read it, enjoy it but quickly forget about.


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!